Thursday 23 July 2009

Germany




Hi NOW I have decided to write in my blog again and well i just got back from a trip to Germany with my school. Now that its the summer hols i have more time to write in this blog so I'll tell you all about Germany. Well it was very fun and our coach (c) stayed in a town called Boppard on the Rhine near Koblenz (where the River Rhine and Mosel meet). It was a lovely town and our hotel called Hotel Berschlosschen (hope i spelt it right) was right opposite a chairlift and surrounded by mountains. My room was the top apartment and the views from our bedroom window were stunning!!! Bergscholsschen actually means mountain castle. My highlights of the trip were the chairlift and the castle tunnels. They were pitch black tiny and extremely scary.


THE CHOCOLATE THERE WASN'T BAD EITHER! We bought ice cream almost everyday and had nutella almost every morning for breakfast. Amy xxx

No comments:

Followers